5 TRAY DELUXE DEHYDRATOR – COUNTER MODEL 3500
Included is a FREE ‘Preserve It Naturally’ Book, a 10 Year Warranty and a FREE Dehydration Guide. World leaders in the science and technology of dehydration.
Dehydrate your own fruits, vegetables and healthy snacks so you can enjoy them without all the chemicals, saturated fats and lack of nutrients they go through in the commercial industry.
Included is a FREE ‘Preserve It Naturally’ Book, a 10 Year Warranty and a FREE Dehydration GuideWorld leaders in the science and technology of dehydration.
- Dehydrate your own fruits, vegetables and healthy snacks so you can enjoy them without all the chemicals, saturated fats and lack of nutrients they go through in the commercial industry.
- By setting the adjustable thermostat to 118ºF or lower you guarantee the preservation of the nutrients and enzymes of your food.
- Great for small families, small gardens or specialty gardens.
- Contains 5 LARGE trays with 8 square feet of tray area. Perfect for families with small gardens and a few fruit trees.
- Built-in on/off switch. 5″ fan, 440 watts. Adjustable thermostat.
- Unit Demensions: 8-1/2″H x 17″W x 19″D
- All units come with a Black door and black trays.
**NOTE– the White unit now comes with black trays only***15 Reasons Why Gardeners Love the Excalibur Series
Polycarbonate – The case, door, and trays of all 3000 Series models are constructed using space-age polycarbonate. Extremely strong and heat resistant.Built-in Safety Features – Yes, you can leave your Excalibur unattended! Excalibur dehydrators have three separate circuits to protect them from electrical malfunctions.Adjustable Thermostat – All Excalibur dehydrators have an adjustable thermostat for best flavor, fastest drying, highest nutritional value, and overall versatility.Great Flavor – Dried foods have wonderful, intense flavor.It’s Simple – Just cut, dry, & bag.It’s Nutritious – Your foods retain more nutrition than canning.Inexpensive – Buy foods in-season, in bulk, on sale and save.Easy – It’s extremely easy to dry foods in an Excalibur.Useful – You can use dried foods in thousands of recipes.Easy to Store – Any food-grade jar or zip-lock bag will hold dried foods perfectly.Compact – Dried foods store in far less space than cans or freezer boxes.Easy to Pack – Toss a bag of dried fruit in your briefcase, purse, or lunchbox.Lightweight – No extra weight means a lot to campers, RV’ers and backpackers.Clean – Dried treats won’t melt into a sticky mess all over your furniture or car seats. Many more uses – Gardeners dry foods AND raise bread, crisp crackers, culture yogurt, dry flowers, and make craft projects with their Excalibur!