- Are one of the best sources of tryptophan - a natural mood enhancing amino acid with relaxing properties
- A very rich source of Zinc, which is a vital component of over 200 enzymes, promotes a healthy prostate and is needed to heal wounds.
- Contains Vitamin E, Oleic acid and is abundant in the EFAs (Essential Fatty Acids) Omega 3 and Omega 6 which have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, promoting radiant looking skin and required for hormone balancing
- Mineral content includes: iron, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and copper
- Rich in the B vitamins, especially Niacin
Sprinkle pumpkin seeds in yogurt, cereals, baked goods, salads, soups, ice cream & more!